- Facoltà di Ingegneria e Scienze e Tecnologie Università Parthenope (sede: Centro Direzionale, 2 fermate con la “Circumvesuviana” dal B&B Bonapace)
- Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II (Sede: Corso Umberto I, 40, 1 km dal B&B)
- Facoltà di Medicina Veterianaria (Sede: Via Federico Delpino, 1, 2 km dal B&B)
- Shuttle Bus “Alibus” da e per l’Aeroporto di Napoli Capodichino (300 mt distante dal B&B)
- Centro Congressi Ramada (Sede: Via Galileo Ferraris, 40 distante dal B&B 600 mt)
- Ospedale Loreto Mare (Via Amerigo Vespucci, distanza 700 mt dal B&B)
- Cantieri Navali Megaride (Calata della Marienella, distanza 1 km dal B&B)
Restaurants, bars and pizzerias
Restaurant “Mimì alla Ferrovia” – High quality dining…with high prices – walking distance from Piazza Garibaldi – only 500 meters from Bonapace.
Restaurant/Pizzeria “Iris”, typical Italian Cuisine – 150 meters from Bonapace.
Restaurant “Da Giovanni” – large seafood selection (fish come directly from Porta Nolana’s fish market – 100 meters from Bonapace.
Pizzeria “Da Michele” – one of the best in Naples – Forcella district – 500 meters from the bed and breakfast.
Pizzeria “Trianon” – one of the best in Naples – Forcella district.
Pizzeria “La bella figliola” – simple, relaxed atmosphere – low prices – Porta Nolana district – 100 meters from Bonapace.
Pizzeria “Tutino” – simple, relaxed atmosphere – low prices – Porta Nolana district – 100 meters from Bonapace.
“Carraturo” – one of the best Neapolitan pasticcerias (a pasticceria serves drink and food but has no seats) via Corso Garibaldi – 50 meters from Bonapace.
Porta Nolana’s Fish Market – filled with the vibrant colors, encharting smells and sounds and, above all…unforgettable tastes of Naples! Open every morning! 100 meters from the hotel.
Piazza Mercato and the Church of Carmine – famous historical location (old-time church) for commerce as well as religious history.
Jewelry village and St. Eligio – antique shops and architecture of the past – 800 meters from Bonapace.
Porta Capuana, Castle Capuano and the church of St. Caterina a Formiello – Historical entrance to Central Storico district – 800 meters from Bonapace.
Events in the neighborhood
Christmas Eve and New Years – Porta Nolana’s Fish market
June 16 – Fire in the tower of Carmine Church and the parade of Madonna “Bruna”
May of monuments – free tour guides of historical Churches: Carmine, St. Giovanni of the Sea, St. Eligio, St. Anna of the Marsh, St. Caterina of Formiello.
October – Naples “white Night” – a night of free musical and theatrical performances (including) Piazza Porta Capuana and Piazza of Carmine – 800 meters from Bonapace
December 8th – Festival for Shepherds of St. Gregorio Armeno.